Friday, September 28, 2007

Clean Thoughts


"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?" -unknown

"It's hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." -George Burns

"Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean." -Laurence J. Peter

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
-Maya Angelou

"Is sex dirty? Only if it is done right." -Woody Allen

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." -Mahatma Gandhi

"I see L.A. as a beautiful blonde with dirty underwear" -David Boreanza

"A clean fighter in a dirty game [on boxer Joe Louis] -Wilfrid Diamond

Digg this

No comments: